This is me. Things that i like are the things that I like because they are all about me.
I like...walking in the rain.
I like....angry seas.
I like the wind that blows through the trees.
I like the seasons that come and go and bring with them change.
I like..... thunderstorms, clouds, the feel of grass under my feet.
I like .....cathedrals and churches, art galleries, jackson Pollock, marmite on toast.
I love my children, I love my family and close friends.
I like....birdsong,new life, families.
I love the sound of strings, music to feed the soul.
I like silence.
I like....culture.
I like the differences between people.
I like....loud music, especially when I'm driving and the sun shines.
I like singing out loud around the home.
I like....the sound of laughter, eyes that smile.
I like goodness within people.
I like ....a spiders web in the morning dew.
I like ....good short strong coffee.
I like....old black and white movies.
I like....sunrise and sunset.
I like....oversized jumpers.
I like trees and cranes.
I like....pyjama days.
I like Sunday mornings in bed.
I like....you.
No comments:
Post a Comment