Mumsie Hazel
by Tina Allman on Sunday, 6 November 2011 at 11:59
I can only see you with your smile because you were never without it.
Your girly laugh that was so infectious,
Your sense of adventure and fun.
Your gentle touch that warmed the souls of everyone that knew you,
Your kindness that never left you.
Your ability to notice what others missed,
Your overwhelming love for your family and friends.
You always found the good and ran with it,
You always filled our hearts.
I know you're not far, stay safe.
Best Friends
Best Friends
Angel in flight.
Your girly laugh that was so infectious,
Your sense of adventure and fun.
Your gentle touch that warmed the souls of everyone that knew you,
Your kindness that never left you.
Your ability to notice what others missed,
Your overwhelming love for your family and friends.
You always found the good and ran with it,
You always filled our hearts.
I know you're not far, stay safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment