It's a little chilly but the sun is high and the waves are lapping at my feet.Tiny waves but i'm sure pygmy gremlins could ride them with pleasure.
It's almost deserted, a few elderly ladies deep in conversation, no doubt important to them.A man is talking to a woman on a bench, his dog looks impatient, clearly wants to romp in the sea but his leash prevents this.
The sun is at 2 o' clock so I guess I can sit for hours if I so choose ( I will have to move my arse though, the waves will catch me in around 10 minutes).
How perfect is that sight? You know, the sun glistening on the waves as far as the eye can see. How complete I feel whenever I am at the waters edge. A deep breath and all is well in the world ( well, for a moment in time at least ).
Over and over, pebbles washed, all the life forms beneath the surface. Oysters are farmed here you know, famous for them.
Times up....wet feet. Hahahahaha.



It's almost deserted, a few elderly ladies deep in conversation, no doubt important to them.A man is talking to a woman on a bench, his dog looks impatient, clearly wants to romp in the sea but his leash prevents this.
The sun is at 2 o' clock so I guess I can sit for hours if I so choose ( I will have to move my arse though, the waves will catch me in around 10 minutes).
How perfect is that sight? You know, the sun glistening on the waves as far as the eye can see. How complete I feel whenever I am at the waters edge. A deep breath and all is well in the world ( well, for a moment in time at least ).
Over and over, pebbles washed, all the life forms beneath the surface. Oysters are farmed here you know, famous for them.
Times up....wet feet. Hahahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment