Yesterday on Monday 1/11/2010 with camera in hand, I took a step back in time to a forgotton place, sitting silently in the past. I wandered around these old premises full of curiosities abandoned, and was captivated by the lives they had left behind.
I continued my journey past the canal and through the cemetary to a calm peaceful silence that is somehow comforting.
Why is it that a cemetary full of decomposed corpses exudes peace and calm?
Maybe because it's the place we lay to rest as our soul continues on it's journey.






I continued my journey past the canal and through the cemetary to a calm peaceful silence that is somehow comforting.
Why is it that a cemetary full of decomposed corpses exudes peace and calm?
Maybe because it's the place we lay to rest as our soul continues on it's journey.
Roy Barrett and Janeene Griffith like this.
Ransford Thomas wow hun they are amazing photo's full of Mystery and Intrigue but at the same time so peaceful
They must have given you pure pleasure :-) xx
2 November 2010 at 20:40 · ·1
Susan Oliver Tina beautifull you should write a book with pics, You have a good eye and a way with words a true artist xxxx
3 November 2010 at 17:57 ·
No comments:
Post a Comment