I watch her in the afternoon sun; outstretched on the hard concrete, rolling her skinny body to feel the heat on all sides.
Her beautiful big yellow eyes against the shiny black fur, which somehow changes to dark chocolate as the sun catches her.
She moves to where I am seated, the stone slab supported either end with a lion, seated calmly with a mane flowing gently on his shoulder's.
She rubs herself against my leg, a little acknowledgement that she loves me and is happy to sit with me.
A queen bee buzzes in and around the dense hedgerow that is in need of a good trim. There's a cocophony of birdsong. I would tell you who sang what but alas I would be dishonest to pretend. But it sounds good.
She comes for some loving; her warm fur littered with grit and settles herself beside me, outstretched and content.
It's peaceful.
Fifi Miu Miu Fontainebleu
Her beautiful big yellow eyes against the shiny black fur, which somehow changes to dark chocolate as the sun catches her.
She moves to where I am seated, the stone slab supported either end with a lion, seated calmly with a mane flowing gently on his shoulder's.
She rubs herself against my leg, a little acknowledgement that she loves me and is happy to sit with me.
A queen bee buzzes in and around the dense hedgerow that is in need of a good trim. There's a cocophony of birdsong. I would tell you who sang what but alas I would be dishonest to pretend. But it sounds good.
She comes for some loving; her warm fur littered with grit and settles herself beside me, outstretched and content.
It's peaceful.
- Tina Allman Thankyou darling. You are very sweet. How are you. Please let's get together for drinks.xxxx10 April 2011 at 20:53 ·
No comments:
Post a Comment