It's been a while, too long in fact since I came to this page.
So, here I am sitting in bed on a Sunday morning (3rd June) with a cup of black coffee on the bedside table to my left and my cat Pixie snuggled beside me on my right. I'm listening to Down to the Bone on youtube and can smell the lamb in the oven for lunch. I poured a bottle of apple and blackcurrant cider on it last night with sprigs of rosemary and some red onions. I have no idea how it's going to work but I'll let you know.
I'll maybe head to see family and friends East of the country tomorrow.
It's Jubilee weekend here in the U.K, 60 years on the throne for Queen Elizabeth and a great monarch she is (don't let anyone tell you otherwise) also Gay Pride weekend. All good stuff.
It's still raining, I hear it hit the window ( completely off the beat with Down to the Bone) and can only think back to the previous week when the weather was glorious and I was at work, but hey; that's English weather for you.
I really would like another cup of coffee and some toast, but then I would have to move, which in turn means leaving you stranded while I'm gone. Hmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment