Anyway, it's 20:06 4/6/12 and I'm sitting on shingle with the tide out and distant birdsong. There are a couple walking who sat behind me for circa 10 minutes; everytime she laughed she snorted like a pig, her fella even called her piggy, weird laugh...
It's just getting a bit chilly but I have a hoody on so I'll be fine.
I'm going to see if my friend is home before I head back to the town; the last time I saw her we buried her gorgeous mumsie. It was a sad but very loving day. I will try to get to the cemetary tomorrow before I head home just to sit and talk with her. Not something I usually do; in fact I never visit people that have passed, but she's kind of calling to me to sit with her for a while. Miss you.xx
It's so peaceful here, if I died right here, right now I actually wouldn't mind.
The sun is starting to go down so I guess I will have to go soon. I thought I may pick up a connection but alas not so I'm writing a note which I will paste to my blog later.
I'm getting a little cold now,my hands and arse; shingles are not the comfiest of places to park yourself, so I'm going to pack up and head off for a cuppa (hopefully)


No comments:
Post a Comment