Saturday, 30 June 2012

Billy
I just spoke to my uncle Billy who lives in Southern Spain. We skype as often as we can catch each other, maybe weekly, maybe longer.
He's such a dude and I adore him.We found each other late in life, kind of how it is with families. Everyone gets on with living and we all catch up at funerals. Shit but reality of many families.
So; what do I love about him?
 Honestly if you met the guy you would fall in love. He's in his prime and so active. He's always running off to swim, golf, gym, bike, dive, ski. HE'S BLOODY BRILLIANT!
He's so astute, gives the best advice and last year when he gave me relationship advice, I realised that was the only time in my entire life that a man as near to a father figure had ever given me advice. It made me cry when I realised.
He's so handsome and such a geezer. No time for idiots and woe betide anyone that hurts people he cares about.
I would like to say I hope I'm just like you someday but that will never happen, he's way out of my league. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment