Sunday, 17 June 2012

Sunday

Morning all, just about to jump out of this bed and get on with my day. The laptop is beside me but, oh the joys of the iPhone.
My cat Pixie is snuggled beside me and miu miu has just used the bathroom just as she does every morning. I can hear her in there scratching away, I have no idea why she decided that the bath was her favourite place to poo but it is. Crazy cat.
Really need a cup of coffee and a wee.
You know when you hang on for so long in bed but your time is up? Well I'm there.
I really need to go shopping but Steve Laming plays 12-2
www.afro-disiac.co.uk and he plays great stuff, house, jazz funk, rare grooves, great Sunday lunchtime, so I need to get a move on or head to town after. Yeah, maybe after.

No comments:

Post a Comment