6/1/13
My bloody cat pee'd on the bloody floor!!
I took my bath, sat on the sofa and noticed this wet streak on the floor; so, floor washed, cat toy in the bin (no it's not cat punishment, it was in the line of fire) and everything sprayed with dettol. Not a happy bunny.
She started using the bath circa six months ago so before christmas I ensured the bathroom door was closed all the time hence she started using her litter tray again; hurrah! you think?
If only she wasn't a house cat.
Miu miu and Pixie are so different. Miu miu stands outside in the cold, raising her foot alternately off the floor, whilst Pix just saunters off and may not even come home the same evening. Miu miu is like my baby, loves to snuggle and sleep, and loves kisses,and whilst Pix loves being stroked anywhere, she hates being picked up for cuddles and I literally count 5 4 3 2 1 and she's gone. Cat's huh: who'd have them; every single cat lover on the planet.
Come here Miu miu, come and have some loving.
And purrrrrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment