11/1/13
If ever I was a writer I'm sure my office would be a bedroom; at least, a room with a bed. Whenever I want to just sit, I tend to be in my bedroom. Whenever I want to shut myself away, my bedroom. Every evening I've come here to write my blog from my bed. My bed is my sanctuary and I always say;
"If I could have a bed in the lounge rather than a sofa I would"
I think my book may take some time to finish though.
What would your office space be? I know my better half would have a minimalist, structured, disciplined clean cut office. I would have a view, bed, never ending supply of fresh tea from a china cup and saucer and the smell of fresh flowers just catching the breeze. Yeah, there you go, that's why I'm not a writer, I'm a drifter and I'm only here for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment