Friday, 11 January 2013

10/1/13

Bedtime again and it appears to be the time when I most like to talk. Not sure that's always a good thing but I don't mind in the least.
When I was married I used to start talking and my husband would say
 "why do you have to talk to me now when you've had all night" to which I would reply;
"because it wasn't in my head earlier but it is now"
Old habits die hard I guess.
Hurrah, my cat Pixie came home this evening circa 22:15. She had stayed out since Tuesday and I hate it when she doesn't come home for days, but she's home now, fed and snuggled beside me. Miu miu has just entered  the room, jumped up onto the chest of drawers and is contemplating her landing spot on the bed. She will be clambering on me within the next few minutes to sleep over my shoulder  no doubt. Yes; here she comes,
 5 4 3 2 and there she goes.
I have a busy day tomorrow. You know how it is, day off from work and you have to fit everything in.
 I want to look for a bridge camera because I love capturing moments. I don't claim to be a photographer by any means, but it is one of the things that fills me with joy.
Midnight exactly. I'm outta here. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment