Tuesday, 1 January 2013

2013

Tuesday 1/1/13 Exordium (the beginning of anything)

So here we are, another new year is with us once again and what will it bring for each and everyone of us.
 First and foremost I think resolutions are pretty weak, a lifestyle change is better than a midnight promise don't you think? Maybe not; maybe you have a different opinion, so share it. I think for me, a tidy house is a tidy mind so a good clear out will be the start to my January, and clothes in a drawer that never see the light of day will need to go to a better home. I'm pretty sure there is a women's refuge somewhere in the vicinity so I think I'll check it out.
I also think I'm going to do my best to write  daily on this blog,  that is why we all have a page isn't it?
I stayed home today, had a pyjama day, took a bath circa 15:00 and put clean pyjama's on to continue my solitude on a sofa in front of TV.
 I watched Frozen Planet. David Attenborough is The God of Nature and when he leaves this world I will shed a few tears for a great man that has dedicated his life to bringing the world of nature into ours.
I should have gone out with my camera today and just captured the newness of the year but I didn't (rubbish). I watched the sun stream through the bare trees, new buds appearing already on their branches and smiled to myself; sunshine on the first day of the new year is a positive sign of good things to come all year and it's rained daily for weeks so it was gladly welcomed.
I don't know what's instore for 2013 but I do know we each have to make our own future, there isn't a little guy going around on a bicycle handing out better things, we have to seek for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment