1/1/13
time 21:09
Just a quick update: I turned off the TV, tree lights, made myself a cup of earl grey tea and took a packet of jaffa cakes from the cupboard, which I now have in my mouth, half in/out. I mean a jaffa cake of course, even I couldn't get a packet of them in my mouth; the cellophane wrapper would make me sick.
Yes I've cleaned my teeth and yes I realise that I shouldn't be eating jaffa cakes or any cake for that matter at bedtime, but I'm a grown up so I can do what the heck I like.
My cat Pixie who had been gone since Sunday finally came home this evening, much to my relief and is currently out cold on my bed. Oh, here comes miu miu; quick nudge to her sister and yep, she's looking at me as if to say "Oi, I need some loving, move that thing so I can snuggle down for the night" Yeah, she's doing her back to me with a sideways glance. Oh look, I seem to have another jaffa in my mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment