I'm a selfish f***er and we both know that. I've got a lot on my plate and I want to be left alone.
That's fine, you just needed to say. There was no need to watch from the window with your mates and ignore me ringing the bell or calling your phone. I am not a mind reader and do not wish to be treated so badly.
The blatant disregard for me and my feelings as a person is what hurts. I am always there to pick you up when you fall, over and over, yet truth is hard for you and for some reason you find it easier to be mean...
You: I'll pop round yours this eve
Me: No, not a good idea to come to mine
You: Why isn't it?
Me: It just isn't
You: I've got to go out, I'll pop to yours tomorrow
Me: I wont be home tomorrow. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment