Thursday, 13 May 2010

Hello. It's 22:29 here in the U.K and I am debating whether to go to bed as I have to be up at 6am and I hate getting out of bed. I mean, I'm not grumpy in the morning (in fact, I am rarely grumpy) but I love my bed and if I could have my bed in the lounge rather than a sofa I would. It's my favourite place. What's yours?
Today. What did you do with your time?
I never wear a watch on my day off as I refuse to be concerned with time so I chilled till late in the morning, showered, ate crisps for breakfast (potato chips) cleaned up a little, went for a walk then picked my daughter up from work (only to bring her home, wait while she packed a overnight bag then drop her at the train station). I would like to tell you my day was more exciting but that would be untrue so I wont.
Do you think maybe we all experience loneliness at some point in our lives?
Do you think it is an awareness that makes us more determined?
More determined to?
To get off our butts and get out there?
I think it is so easy to become mundane and a point is reached when it's time for change. The question is; How to change things?
Sometimes I wish I could pack a bag, get in my car, get the channel tunnel to France and drive around Europe for around 6 months or until I felt like coming back. Unfortunately life is never so simple.
Please don't read this and think I'm miserable; I'm not. I'm just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment