Well hello,
this is my second blog page coz I'm stoopid and deleted my previous. Ah, what the heck, here I am back again.
So, Farm shops:
How many of you use them? I went to the farm shop this afternoon and bought fresh farm eggs, home grown onions, tomatoes and purple sprouting all for the grand sum of; I think £3.50.
Why wouldn't you use your local farmer where produce is fresh and local? I love going to my local butcher who will cut anything for you and farmers alike all need support from their local community. So do yourself a favour, find your local farm shop and try to buy from them rather than pre- packed supermarkets. Now I'm not pretending that I don't use "the giants" of course I do, It's convenient but you know what; I really am making a effort to visit the farm shop weekly and not buy my veg elsewhere.
You know what was great about it? I walked in to this little hut and a note on the counter said "Just in the field, beep your horn for service and I wont be long"
True enough he wasn't. This great little guy with a smile and weathered skin already sunkissed.
Try it, you'll love it and farmers alike will benefit.
No comments:
Post a Comment